PMA KS 90-1 KS90-102-0100d-011 Temperature Controller
The process value signal is connected via a universal input. A supplementary analog input can be used for heating current measurement, as an external set-point inputter for position feedback measurement of motorised stepping controllers.
The optional 3rd input is a universal input that can be used for several functions, e.g. temperature dependent setpoint correction or differential control. The standard KS 90-1 is suitable for oxygen control using heated and unheated O2 sensors.
The KS 90-1 is particularly suited to the following applications: Furnaces and ovens, Burners and boilers, Plastics processing & Driers.
• Front interface and BlueControl software
• Maintenance manager and error list
• Two universal inputs
• Day & Night display shows plain text and bargraphs
• Manual gain scheduling
• Self-Tuning to the setpoint without oscillation
• Valve controller with position feedback and DAC monitoring
• 3-point controller for water, fan and oil cooling
• Type tested to EN 14597 (replaces DIN 3440) and cULus
• High-impedance mV input for O2 sensors